- Keeps your pet cool in hot weather through natural evaporative cooling and heat reflection.
- Easy to use – soak the vest in cold water, wring out excess water, strap to your dog – cooling begins immediately! Simply repeat the steps when you feel the vest needs to be “recharged.”
- Extremely lightweight. Allowing your pets to move without restriction.
- Back hook-and-Loop closure for easy application and removal.
- Non-toxic material. 100% safe for your pets.
- The Vest’s light-color also reflects sunrays for additional heat relief.
- The cooling vests are adjustable and designed for all breeds of dogs such as Boston Terriers, pitbulls, corgis, Labs and larger dogs.
Type:Pet Cooling Vest
Back length x Bust x Neck circumference x Belly length
S:25 x50x 32 x 19 cm
M:30 x66x 36 x 22 cm
L:35 x85x 40 x 25 cm
Tips for Use:
After soaking the cool coats in cold water, wring out the extra water, dress your pets from front legs and secure vest from the back, then it is ready to cool your pets.
Resoak the vest as needed as water evaporates to recharge the cooling action.
The cooling vest can be washed by hand and last for years.
How to Measure Your Dog:
Be sure that your dog is standing squarely, with his/her head up, and is looking straight ahead.
1. Neck: Measure the circumference of the dog’s neck at its widest point.
2. Back Length: Following the contours of the dog’s back closely, measure from the base of his neck (the point where the neck joins the body) to the base of his tail (the point where the tail joins the body).
3. Girth: Measure the circumference of the dog’s chest, just behind his front legs, at its widest point.
Refer to Size Chart Photo before ordering the vest that most comfortably fits your dog. If your dog falls in between sizes, we suggest you choose the larger coat for more coverage.
1 x Pet Cooling Vest